Wednesday, July 6, 2016


Date: July 6, 2016
Author: Andrew Bloomstone
Theme: Cultivating Community


Today was a jam packed day. Starting with an amazing walking tour of Jaffa where we got to experience first hand thousands of years of history. 

We walked to a point where we got to see the development from Jaffa to Tel Aviv. After we went to learn about the establishment of Tel Aviv. Something that really resonated woth me from that experience was that it only took 66 people to create a "startup" Israeli city complete with all the modern technology. From the building with the history of Tel Aviv Later we went to independance hall. Later we had the incredible experiance of sitting in the same room Israel was drclared independant in. We sat down and heard Ben Gurion's speach of independace. We went to Rabin Sqaure where we started an amazing race espue experience. We traveled through Tel Aviv and got to fully experience the city.

The day was absolutely incredible. For my first time in Israel I could not have had a more fun first day. Being able to explore the city was so exciting for me. The whole day was amazing to me as I have been learning about some of the things we experienced and then I got to see it for my self for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment